What destinations and fun activities would you expect in your dream honeymoon? Most answers would revolve around staying in a luxurious yet romantic ambiance. Then to be served with the best food of desired cuisines. And not to miss out on clicking pictures in the backdrop of the most magnificent landscapes and popular destinations. Tanzania honeymoon destinations have you covered. But that’s not all. Destinations in Tanzania offer a unique blend of adventure, romance, fun, and uniqueness.
Tanzania Honeymoon Destinations for New-weds
Nowadays, newlyweds are more inclined towards exploring picturesque and highly adventurous destinations. Here is a curated list of popular Tanzania safari honeymoon destinations handpicked intending to give you a wholesome experience in all aspects. We will discuss well-known and lesser-known adventures, ensuring you comprehensively understand the possibilities.
#1 – The Serengeti National Park
Many would not consider Tanzania spots as a honeymoon destination. They see places like Serengeti as safari destinations where you can see varied wildlife species. But to your surprise, Serengeti is not just that. It has all the reasons to entertain you as a perfect honeymoon destination.
- This park is home to abundant vegetation and Africa’s Big Five.
- Surrounded by natural scenery, beautiful sunsets, and majestic landscapes, Serengeti is best as a romantic destination.
- The exciting safari activities of Serengeti, like hot air balloon rides, camps to witness nature at its best, and romantic bush walks, are fun yet romantic to experience with your life partner.
- Serengeti has a unique lodging accommodation for honeymooners. They will arrange personalized, intimate stays with private dining and luxurious amenities.
- Preferring to tour this destination in the off-season will keep you away from the crowd and make it more privately idealistic.
#2 – Mount Kilimanjaro
This is one of the unique yet uncommon romantic destinations in the history of Tanzania Honeymoon safaris. Yet this offers the best adventurous experience and is well-suited for physically fit couples who wish to explore an uncommon destination. After reaching the mountain peak, you can feel how mountain climbing is more than physical activity.
- Climbing such peaks together at their earliest stages of togetherness will give them a realistic experience of holding hands through thick and thin.
- Mount Kilimanjaro is the perfect option to push your limits, reach great heights, and savor the rewards of your hard-earned journey through stunning views and intimate camps.
- You can also expect many romantic and intimate camps in this destination, where you can sit together and spend breezy nights under the stars sharing a deeply romantic time.
#3- Ngorongoro Conservation Area
The Ngorongoro Conservation Area is another popular destination for Tanzania safaris. This UNESCO-recognized nature has something more than just a national park. This destination is a perfect place to expect all sorts of experiences like stunning views, intimate lodgings, fun-filled activities, and many more.
- Exploring this natural crater with your partner is a collection of unforgettable memories.
- Through guided safaris, you can observe wildlife creatures up close, allowing you to feel the aura of these majestic faunas truly.
- Here, tailored accommodation settings await honeymooners, including dinner under the dark sky on bushy platforms, adding a romantic touch to your experience.
#4 – Zanzibar
Situated in the off-sets of Tanzania, Zanzibar is another right spot to enjoy your honeymoon trip. This group of islands is renowned for its idyllic beaches, stunning architectural monuments, rich cultural heritage, and luxurious resorts. You can also walk through the winding streets of Zanzibar and explore life there with your match as Zanzibar has enough honeymoon destination spots within it. We will explore every location individually.
#5 – Prison Island in Zanzibar
Prison Island is located just 5 kilometers from Stone Town. A relaxing boat ride will take you to the prison island, where you can enjoy the sanctuary of see-beings, including tortoises, coral reefs, and many more. Did this name make you think about it for a while? Yeah. This was initially planned to act as a prison, they turned a quarantine location for serious flu. But, contradicting its core reason for existence, it is serving as the best tourist destination.
#6 – Emerson Tea Ceremony in Stone Town
Hotels like Hurumzi attract people with their architectural features. These hotels host an Emerson tea ceremony serving spicy and local-style tea. As this tea ceremony is hosted on the rooftop, you can enjoy the city’s view.
#8 – Zanzibar Villages
Matemwe, Nungwe, and Jambiani villages of Zanzibar are the best ones to go on a tour and understand the lifestyle of the people there. You will love to have the Swahili style-lunch offered by the locals. The villagers are good-hearted and welcoming people. Their kind gestures and feast will make you feel at home. With them, you can learn a few traditions or skills like beed works, Swahilian beauty routine, and more.
Did you see how magical it can be for honeymooners to opt for Tanzania honeymoon safaris as their honeymoon destination? In addition to the above-stated destinations, a few more would keep you in the best of luxury, adventure, and fun. Having such spots in your itinerary will keep you entertained throughout the journey. If you have already been there for such a vacation, share your thoughts and tips with other honeymoon couples so that they can get the best out of their trip.