Are you ready to take your relationship to the next level? Well, it’s time to add a little spice and excitement with spankBang! Yes, you heard that right. Spank Bang can be a game-changer in the bedroom and beyond. From boosting intimacy levels to increasing communication skills, here are nine ways your relationship will improve if you incorporate spank Bang into your routine. So, buckle up and get ready for some serious fun!
What is SpankBang
If you’re not familiar with the term, “spank Bang” is a bit of a play on words. It’s a combination of the two words “spanking” and “banging,” and it refers to the act of spanking your partner during sex.
There are a few different ways you can go about spank banging, but the basic idea is that you’ll take turns spanking each other while also engaging in sexual activity. This can be anything from light spanking to full-on paddling, depending on what you and your partner are into.
Not only is spank banging a ton of fun, but it can also help improve your relationship in a number of ways. For one, it can help bring a new level of excitement into your sex life. If you feel like you’re in a sexual rut, spank banging can definitely help spice things up.
In addition to adding excitement, spank banging can also help increase the level of intimacy in your relationship. Because it requires both partners to be completely open and vulnerable with each other, it can help create a stronger emotional bond between you two.
Finally, spank banging can also help increase the level of communication in your relationship. Because you’ll need to discuss your boundaries and what you’re comfortable with before starting, it forces you to communicate with each other more openly and honestly. This type of communication is essential for any healthy relationship.
The different types of Spank Bang
There are four different types of spankBang: light taps, medium smacks, hard whacks, and extremely hard whacks. Each type has a different level of intensity, so you can choose the one that’s right for you and your partner.
Light taps are the least intense and are often used as a warm-up or to tease your partner. Medium smacks are a bit more intense and can be used to heighten arousal. Hard whacks are quite intense and usually reserved for when you’re both really turned on. Extremely hard whacks are the most intense and should only be attempted if you’re both confident in your relationship and comfortable with each other.
Spanking can be an incredibly erotic experience, so experiment with different types of spanks to find what you both enjoy. Remember to always start slow and build up intensity gradually. And always check in with your partner to make sure they’re enjoying it as much as you are!
The benefits of Spank Bang
1. The benefits of spanking are manifold. For one, it releases stress and tension and can be quite exhilarating. It also increases blood flow to the brain, which promotes clarity of thought and creativity. Moreover, spanking strengthens the bond between partners and builds trust. Finally, it can be a lot of fun!
How to spice up your relationship with Spank Bang
When it comes to spicing up your relationship, there’s nothing quite like a good spank bang! Whether you’re looking to add some excitement to your sex life or simply want to show your partner how much you care, a little bit of spanking can go a long way.
Here are a few tips on how to get the most out of your spank Bang:
1. Start slow and build up to harder smacks. If you’re new to this, start with light taps and work your way up. There’s no need to go all out from the get-go – you can always ramp up the intensity later on.
2. target specific areas for maximum pleasure. Many people find that the buttocks and inner thighs are particularly sensitive to spanking, so focus on those areas if you want to really turn up the heat.
3. Use your hands, paddles, or other toys for different sensations. Experiment with different implements to see what gets you both going. You might be surprised at how much fun you can have with a simple paddle or riding crop!
4. Get into role-playing for an extra thrill. Pretend you’re in a steamy Western movie or that you’re taking part in a naughty schoolgirl fantasy – anything goes when it comes to spankBang!
5. Keep things safe by using proper safety precautions. Always use safe words and agree on a safeword before starting any
Tips for beginners
If you’re new to the world of spanking, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First and foremost, always communicate with your partner about what you’re comfortable with and what they’re comfortable with. It’s important to establish boundaries before engaging in any type of play.
Once you’ve established boundaries, it’s time to get down to business! Here are a few tips to help you get started:
-Start slow. Begin with light taps and work your way up to harder spanks if both partners are comfortable.
-Pay attention to body language. If your partner starts squirming or seems uncomfortable, stop immediately.
-Use your hands or a toy. Many people find that their hands provide the best control for delivering accurate spanks. But if you prefer, you can use a paddle, belt, or other implement. Just be sure to discuss it with your partner first.
following these simple tips, you’ll be well on your way to enjoying all the benefits spanking has to offer!
Things to avoid when Spank Bang
There are a few things you should avoid when spank banging:
1. Don’t be too rough – Remember that your partner’s genitals are sensitive, so start off slow and increase the intensity only if your partner is enjoying it.
2. Don’t get too carried away – It’s easy to get caught up in the moment and forget about your partner’s comfort level. Make sure to check in with them regularly to make sure they’re still enjoying themselves.
3. Don’t forget the lube – This is especially important if you’re using toys or anything else that might cause friction. Lube will help keep everything comfortable for both of you.
4. Don’t neglect aftercare – Once you’re done, take a few minutes to cuddle and debrief with your partner. This is a good time to talk about what felt good and what could be improved for next time.
SpankBang can be an exciting part of a relationship and it doesn’t have to be intimidating. If you decide to incorporate spanking into your relationship, you may find that it helps bring the two of you closer together. From improving communication and trust between partners to allowing for greater physical and emotional intimacy, there are many ways that spanking can improve your relationship. Even if you don’t enjoy spanking yourself, giving your partner the opportunity to express themselves through this activity might just open up whole new areas of connection in your relationship!